You can find information on where the restaurants, bars, shops and lounges are all located - as well as their hours, phone
numbers and direct links to their webpages and reservation request forms. Plus, there's info on the pool, spa and lots more.
WestVegas.com hopes this page allows your Aria stay to be more convenient, easy, fun and memorable at this great hotel!
Pocket Park and Crystals Shipping Mall can be reached by turning right at the corridor near the Julian Serrano Restaurant.
Most all of the other attractions, like the Casino Floor and Room Elevators are located on your left-hand side opposite the Registration Desk.
The dotted-line (of the Non-Smoking Path) shows the best route to the Guest Elevators. To reach the Promenade (2nd Floor Level) simply
turn right at the Jean-Philippe Patiserrie (seen in blue) and follow the Non-Smoking Path (seen as the dotted-line) and ride the escalators upward.
The North Valet Exit is just beyond the Escalators to the 2nd Floor (top-right). You can use that Exit-Entrance to use Valet Parking Services,
Self-Parking Garages and an additional Taxi Line (good for cab-catching on busy mornings or weekends). The Vdara Hotel is about 100 yards
beyond the North Valet Exit-Entrance. The North Valet Circular Driveway leads to both West Vegas or The Strip.
Sky Suites' Registration Desk & Elevators are (top-left) behind the Carta Pravada VIP Gaming area, next to the Lemongrass Restaurant.
The Pool, Buffet, Convention Center, Spa, Arcade, Viva Elvis Theater - Store - Box Office, plus Arcade are located on the 2nd Floor
Promenade Level (see map below). Business Services Center is also located on the 2nd Level and provides gift cards & various services.
Escalators to the Promenade are (top-left) near Radiance Jewelry (gold) and also (top-right) near the (gold) Elements Store (dotted line)
near the North Valet Doors. Escalators to Haze Nightclub are (top-right) across from Elements, next to Cafe Vettro.
The Host Office is just to the left of the Cashier Cage.
* SPIN HIGH LIMIT LOUNGE: (center-left) is next to Duece Lounge (purple-red).
* POKER ROOM: (bottom-left, brown) across from the Roasted Bean (blue) coffee-bar.
* RACE & SPORTS BOOK: (top-left) between Radiance Jewelry (gold) and Skybox Grill (blue).
* SALON PRIVE, BACCARAT & CARTA PRIVADA: (top-left) near Radiance Jewelry (gold).
* PLAYERS CLUB: (center) is beside Spin and is where to go to get your Players' Card & Member comps.
* RADIANCE JEWELRY: (top-left).
* ELEMENTS GIFTS & STORE: (top-center).
* VICEROY CLOTHING: (top-center).
* PAPILLON FASHION ACCESSORIES: (mid-right).
* CRYSTALS SHOPPING MALL: (bottom-right).
* ROASTED BEAN COFFEE: (bottom-left).
* SKYBOX SPORTS GRILL: (mid-left).
* SKYBOX TO GO - Carry-Out: (mid-left).
* BLOSSOM (CHINESE): (top-left).
* LEMONGRASS (THAI): (top-left).
* UNION RESTAURANT-LOUNGE: (bottom-center).
* JEAN PHILIPPE (PASTRY): (mid-center).
* CAFE VETTRO (24 HOUR AMERICAN): (top-right).
* SAGE (AMERICAN): (bottom-right).
* BARMASSA (JAPANESE): (bottom-right).
* SHABOO (JAPANESE): (bottom-right).
* JULIAN SERRANO (SPANISH): (bottom-right).
* DEUCE: (left-center).
* BACCARAT BAR: (top-left).
* CITY BAR: (top-center).
* BAR MODERNO: (right-center).
* VIEW BAR: (bottom-right).
* UNION LOUNGE: (bottom-center, seen, on map, in Blue).
* EVE - THE NIGHTCLUB (inside Crystals).
Using the Main Entrance might be the best way to orient yourself to the use of these two maps. Locals might have an easier time using
the North-West parking garages and entering from the North Valet Entrance. Though either way works fine.
To reach the Second Floor you need to first locate the escalators, usually by meandering through the Ground Floor Casino area .
There are two sets of escalators. One is on the south-side and the other is on the north-side. Unless you are carrying a compass, those
south and north directions won't help you one bit...since casino-hotels quickly get you disoriented. So, use the Ground Floor Map to first
locate the Escalators to the Promenade. You'll find them at the mid-left & mid-right areas in Ground Floor Map (at the top of this page).
It doesn't matter which escalators you use, as both will lead you upstairs. However - you might have an easier, quicker and more enjoyable
time in simply using the main-front entrance and following the Non-Smoker's Path (as seen in the dotted-line on the Ground Floor Map).
If you get confused simply ask an Aria employee to point you towards either the Radiance or Elements shops. The escalators are right
beside those two stores. And if you are trying to get to the Haze Nightclub simply use the escalators across from the Elements
Store (or arrive from the North Valet Entrance).
Once you take the escalators to the Second Floor Promenade you can veer to the left to reach the Elvis Theater or Convention Center
or veer to your right to reach the Pools, Spa, Arcade and Fitness Center. The Buffet sits mid-way between both escalators.
The Business Service Center and Convention Center are located just beyond the Viva Elvis Theater.
* OFFICIAL ELVIS STORE: (bottom-left) near the South Escalators, across from the Viva Elvis Theatre & Gold Lounge.
* AMERICAN FISH (SEAFOOD): (bottom-center-left).
* JEAN GEORGE'S STEAKHOUSE: (bottom-center).
* SIRIO RISTORANTE (TUSCAN): (bottom-center-right).
* BREEZE CAFE (CASUAL): (center, Poolside).
* THE BUFFET: (center).
* SWEET CHILL (ICE CREAM, GELATO, SANDWICH): (mid-bottom-right).
* GOLD LOUNGE: (mid-left).
* POOL BAR: (center-top).
* LIQUID LOUNGE: (top-right).
Open 24 Hours
Breeze Pool Cafe
4pm-10pm Fri & Sat
7am-4pm Sat & Sun
Open 24 Hours
702-693-8300 / 702-590-8222
Open 24 Hours
Thurs, Fri & Sat 10:30pm-4am
Jean George's Steakhouse
Jean Philippe Pastry
Julian Serrano Spanish
Liquid Lounge -
10am - Midnight
Daily Poker Tournaments 11am & 1pm
10am - Midnight
Roasted Bean Coffee
5pm-9:30pm - Thurs-Mon
Skybox Sports Grill
Skybox To Go
Sweet Chill Ice Cream
Monte Carlo to Crystals to Bellagio
24 hours, every 7 minutes
Catch at Level Two of Crystals
Union Restaurant & Lounge
877-230-2742 / 702-693-8300
Lounge till Midnight
Fri & Sat: 5pm-1am
10am - Midnight
Open 24 hours
Viva Elvis Store
Wednesday & Thursday 10am-8pm
Friday - Tuesday 10am-1am
Viva Elvis Theater
7pm & 9:30pm Shows